Here's some pictures I'm just getting around to posting from Valentine's Weekend. The weather was nice so we went outside to enjoy it. Ethan LOVES his new Radio Flyer car that he got for Christmas from Uncle Frankie. I think he likes to push it around more than actually ride in it. He's doing so well in learning how to get in and out of it. He'll open the door, sit down and then put each leg in. That's wonderful compared to before where he would try to crawl over and stand on the seat and cry because he didn't know how to get down! :)
This is his new funny thing that he does - stand on his head.
He'll actually stay in that position for quite a long time!
My little punk rocker in the bath.

2 comments:
Peyton does that same standing on her head thing too- a lot!
I made a scrapbook page of Morgan with her head on the ground and her bottom in the air. Too funny!!
Post a Comment