- Super Bowl XLII: Underrated
Of course I am a little bitter because the Panthers aren't in the Super Bowl this year, but I do love the Super Bowl and all the hype that goes along with it! It doesn't matter to me who is in it, but I always like to pull for the underdog and not jump on the bandwagon (ahem, Steelers). Chris thinks the Steelers are going to pulverize (did I spell that right) the Cardinals, but I have a soft spot for Kurt Warner. He's so old but so cute - he needs to win! On the flipside, I do love all the commercials and half-time. I think I watch it mostly for those instead of the game. - End of the season sales: Underrated
I mean, who can say this is overrated! Really? I am always pumped and so proud of myself when I am able to find a really good deal, then check out only to find out that it's an additional 50% off! I went by Old Navy this week and got a 10 pack of white socks for Ethan (of course) for $4.50 (that's 45 cents per pair for you math whizzes) and a really cute hat for $1.50! I could have definitely shopped for a lot more for him, and possibly myself, but I was in a bit of a time crunch, so I just grabbed what I saw that I liked. I love these sales! - Octuplets: Overrated
Not that I'm judging, but what single mom in their right mind would want to put 8 embryos in during an in-vitro procedure, while they already have 6 kids! I just don't understand that at all! I know there are people who want big families, but in my opinion, this is just over the top. Maybe, MAYBE, spreading them out over 8 years would be OK, but 8 babies at one time! Wow - God bless her and I hope she gets a lot of help, and prayers!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Underrated, Overrated
Posted by The Cassidys at 2:00 PM
Labels: overrated, underrated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment