I know it's not Friday, but I don't really have a lot of things to talk about at this point so I thought I'd throw my U/O in early! Here's a special New Years' Eve edition!
- CHAMPAGNE: Totally underrated
I LOVE Champange! I love the bubbles, the taste, the way it makes me feel festive when I'm drinking it, and I love flute glasses! I honestly like any reason to drink champange but I really like it at New Years or at a wedding. I have these really cool flutes that I got from Pier One back in the days when I used to work there and those really make it a lot of fun.
- RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR AT 12 AM: Overrated
- TRADITIONAL NEW YEAR'S FEAST: Overrated
Collard greens and cabbage and sauerkraut , oh gross! Some of the other foods like pork roast and mashed potatoes I can deal with. So that's that.

1 comments:
girl, i'm totally with you on the ringing in the new year thing! one of my friends and i were being nerds and sitting on the couch with our pj's on watching the ball drop and after it was over i said, "what's the big deal with this anyway?"
as for the feast, i just don't think you've had the right one yet! porkchops, mashed potatoes, collards and blackeyed peas...oh and cornbread! YUMMMMM! that's proably my favorite meal ever--that might just beat thanksgiving and christmas! :)
happy new year!
Post a Comment