
Twenty-nine years ago today, I was brought into this world! It seems like every year that passes, it starts to not really feel like your birthday as much as it did when I was a kid, but today feels great! I woke up to my little man talking to me over the monitor, my hubby beside me with a beautiful and sweet birthday card, and a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Latte in my hand! My mom is coming up to take me to lunch and then Chris, Ethan, Carrie and I are going to have Japanese for dinner! YUM! It's sad that it seems to revolve around food, but hey, that's how it's supposed to work on your birthday! Hopefully (hint, hint) there will be a cake in that equation!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Happy 29th Birthday To Me!
Posted by The Cassidys at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMANDA! Wish I could be there to give you a great big hug! If we were still in Wofford, I would bake you a cake! :) I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment