- Ethan talks like an alien. If I can get him on video, I'll post it. The first time he did it, Chris and I looked at each other with puzzled looks on our faces. It's so cute, but kinda weird.
- Christmas is now officially in the air!!! I'm so bummed we didn't get the chance to decorate our house this past weekend since we were out of town, but we plan on doing that Monday night.
- The Ramborger side of the family has decided to do a Secret Santa gift exchange this year instead of having to get everyone gifts which is such a great idea! We don't really need anything and are all broke with the economy being the way that it is, so I thought that it was a great idea!
- Ethan is a wonderful source of entertainment! He was making us laugh all weekend with all the silly things he does and the way he laughs. We're so blessed to have such a wonderful child and the fact that he is so happy.
- My sister is getting married in less than 2 weeks!
- This is the BEST season of Desperate Housewives so far! If you aren't watching it, you're missing out! It has so much of everything to keep me hooked - drama, comedy and mystery! :) I love it!
- I can't wait to get started on baking my Christmas cookies this year! That is one of my most favorite things about the Christmas season. If anyone has a great recipe, please feel free to share!
- I've gotta shed this holiday weight I've already put on before Olivia's wedding in less than two weeks! Ah! I can always tell when I put my "skinny" jeans on, and buddy they were snug this morning. I think I had a little bit too much sweets this weekend. But they were well worth it!
- I've GOTTA get started on my Christmas cards. It never fails - I just cannot get them done before Thanksgiving, especially this year with all we've had going on. Bless those of you that can do so and are so prepared when that time comes. My friend Heather is almost done with her Christmas shopping and I am so jealous!
- I made a FABULOUS apple pie this weekend for Thanksgiving. Most of you know that I LOVE to bake and if I can get a new recipe that's easy, I'm game! It's called Speedy Apple Strusel Pie from Pampered Chef. I'll post the recipe tomorrow!
Monday, December 1, 2008
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment