I am a lucky duck because I finally found Lucky Duckies! Ethan LOVES these little snacks called Lucky Duckies. I originally found them at Earth Fare and since then have not been able to find them anywhere! Earth Fare stopped carrying them and then I found them at Babies R Us today. They are basically organic Goldfish, but they taste much better, with less salt and perservatives. Anyways, I was just so excited that I found them that I bought two big boxes and even some other snacks my the same manufacturer.
Also, another cool find that I got were these little teething biscuits. Now, I've seen these things in the stores for a while but didn't really know much about them. Tonight Chris and I were trying to have dinner in peace while Ethan was munching on his Cheerios after his dinner. After those were out, he was getting a little restless. I forgot I bought those last week just to try out, and so I gave one to him. He loved it!! He was smiling so big and just giggling! Now we know what we can give him when we need him to be occupied so we can eat. It's pretty much a rawhide for babies! So funny!
PS - I am working on my post for the high school reunion - it's just taking me forever!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Lucky Duck!
Posted by The Cassidys at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment