This past Saturday we threw a Lawn & Garden shower for Olivia and Tim at our house and it was a good time had by all! Orginally, we had planned for it to be in the fall with hopes that the weather would be nice and cool and we could hang out on our new deck! Nope! It was blazing hot so most people were inside either watching one of the college games or hanging in the kitchen. It's ok - it turned out nice and by the end of the shower we started getting some shade on the deck so we let them open presents out there in their new rocking chairs! They got all kind of goodies - a ladder, a hose, two sprayer attachments for the hose, a planter, and lots more, and of course some really cool rocking chairs! :) I was just on the verge of feeling better on Saturday morning, so thank God that I got sick earlier in the week instead of later. There was just no way I could have done all that preparing feeling the way I did! But, it was so much fun and it really has me looking forward to the wedding! It's going to be just wonderful to see my baby sister get married - ok the tears are already forming - gotta run!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Liv & Tim's Lawn & Garden Shower
Posted by The Cassidys at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment