Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Can't Believe It!



Ethan is walking! I still cannot believe it! I just had to share this video with the world (or at least those who are near and dear to me and actually care) because I am so excited and proud of him for taking these "big steps" in his life! He started walking more and more and officially Monday afternoon, he walked from one side of the kitchen to the other. Tonight, he was on fire and just all over the place! Chris and I just watched in amazement that he is actually walking! He was back and forth in our bedroom for about 20 minutes until we had to bring the party to an end because it was bedtime! If he walks as fast as he crawls, man oh man, are we in some serious trouble! Maybe I won't have to go to the gym as much! :)

Here's another small clip of him just being silly! It cracks me up!




2 comments:

Jason, Julie, Ian, and Ivy said...

Aww...GO Ethan!! How exciting! He is TOOOOO CUTE! I can't wait to see him next week!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! He is the cutest!!! Wish we could come to the reunion next week to meet him. If only we didn't live 1,000 miles away :)