- Even though I'm not as young as I once was, I can still hang with the young folk! Olivia's bachelorette party was this weekend and we were out until 3 AM Saturday night!
- It's starting to set in that my little sis is getting married in less than two months.
- My little man turned 10 months old over the weekend. He's growing up so fast.
- No one told me that when your child starts daycare, they become little carrier monkeys for all kinds of germs. Thanks for my cold sweet pea!
- Just yesterday, Ethan started walking all over the place. It's like he can't get enough of practicing. He walked from our pantry to the kitchen table which is about 8 feet! (I will post the video sometime soon!)
- I didn't think I would cry so much when Ethan walked towards me for the first time with a big grin on his face. It's such an amazing thing as a parent to witness this once tiny, helpless baby walk towards me with such eagerness and excitement!
- Ethan is now starting to really want to eat with his hands. He gets so mad when I am spoon feeding him, but as soon as I put something in front of him on his tray, he instantly quiets down and focuses on the task at hand - eating!
- As much as I HATE Halloween and all the spooky stuff, I'm excited to go Trick or Treating with Ethan and Chris this Friday. He's going to be a dragon - it's so cute!
- Chris and I are looking forward to our date night this week! What shall we do with our time together!?!?
- Thanksgiving is in less than a month! I LOVE everything about that special day!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 9:22 AM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
kudos to you for hanging till 3 a.m.! just found your blog and love it!--am getting ready to add you to my blog list.
Post a Comment