Sunday, October 19, 2008

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. No matter what the age, babies are still a mystery! Ethan got up twice this week in the middle of the night and just would NOT go back to sleep. He wasn't too fussy but just wide awake and squirmy. After two hours, we figured out he was just hungry! I guess he's going through a growth spurt!
  2. Ethan did pretty decent for his first week at daycare. Tuesday went VERY well. Wednesday - not so good. Thursday we kept him out because he had diarrhea and we playing it safe. Friday went very well again! Hopefully next week will be a great week!
  3. I LOVE FALL! I am so glad the weather finally arrived this weekend. It was such a wonderful weekend for fall activities.
  4. Going to Babies R Us is a lot like going to Wal-Mart. You always walk out with way more than you came in the store for!
  5. We have officially have 36 people coming to our reunion! Yea! :( No, really - we all really hope that more people sign up between now and Nov. 8th! There are so many people I want to see!
  6. It's amazing how much men are from Mars and women are from Venus!
  7. Next weekend is Liv's Bachelorette weekend! I don't think I'll be able to keep up with those girls! I'll be passed out on the couch by 9 pm I'm sure!
  8. No matter how much you wash clothes, take out the dirty diapers and wash your hands after your little one is sick, you keep smelling poop!
  9. Again I say, mother knows best! I always ignored that comment from my own mother, but that fact rings true in my life this week. It's a mother's instict when something is wrong with her baby, and she's usually right!
  10. I think pregnancy elongated my torso, not just my skin! All of my shirts have all of a sudden started rising up shorter than pre-pregancy. Weird!

1 comments:

The Burleys said...

Ha ha! Number 8 is soooo true!