Ethan must be exhausted! For the first time today, he climbed the stairs by himself (of course with me one step behind him with my hand hovering around his tush), and not just once, but twice! He finally gained the confidence he needed by climbing the one step at my mom and dad's house over and over this past weekend. He's been working on the bottom step for weeks now, but he finally just scaled the entire set! Another achievement was that he "creeped" across the coffee table. Creeping in baby terms means to stand up and scoot across an object, like a sofa or coffee table, by stepping side to side and holding on. He's also been working on that for a while, but finally did it on his own today. I used a toy for motivation of course!I'm so proud of my little man. He's already growing up so fast!
PS - He got his top two teeth on Friday. I forgot to blog about it! Plus, he's got one more bottom one coming in! These things are just poppin' up like nuts! Now he's been grinding his teeth and it just gives me the willies every time! Yikes!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Big Acheivements!
Posted by The Cassidys at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am just starting to read the blogs but so far I have found a theme... you should quit wearing heels! Silly girl! I don't know if I will ever wear big heels again! Love the blog though! Thanks for sharing.
Go Ethan! Girl, it's on now! There is no stopping him!
THANK SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR LIVES HERE IT MAKES ME FEEL CLOSER TO YOU GUYS!!! AND YOU THINK ETHAN IS EXHAUSTED JUST WAIT!!!! LOVE DEVRI
Post a Comment