Sunday, September 7, 2008

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. Don't continue to sit in a chair when you feel like the strings are popping, or you'll fall right through!
  2. One glass of wine is about all I can handle these days. Sad I know
  3. Do not wear heels when you a. shop all day - b. move accessories all day to set up for a show - c. work a show for 3 hours
  4. No matter what, your body will never be the shape you want it to be in, no matter how much work you put into it or how much food you don't eat.
  5. I designed a kitchen display for our company that was premiered in the Southern Kitchen & Bath Show in Charlotte this past weekend and we got 3rd place for best display!
  6. One bridal shower down - 4 more to go!
  7. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
  8. Dance Revolution is hard as crap, on the expert level that is!
  9. Carolina Panthers won their first season game today against San Diego!!!
  10. "I'm dog tired coach" - I'm hitting the hay early tonight. Peace

1 comments:

The Burleys said...

I think I would have loved to have been around to witness #1! :)