- I love the smell of apples and cinnamon floating in the air at our house! I've busted out the fall decorations this week so our house is all decked out in pumpkins, mums and scarecrows!
- Two bridal showers down - two to go! :) So much fun though!
- Our dog has gained 15 pounds since last years' check up. Guess we gotta get her on an exercise plan. :)
- Nobody knows Ethan & how to take care of him better than mama.
- Having a cold is no fun! E caught another cold, but this time from Morgan. I think he may have given it to her in the first place! His nose has been running like a faucet all day!
- Once again, I will be glued to the TV next week! Most of my favorite shows come back on! Let me just count the blessings - Dancing with the Stars, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters!
- E got his 6th tooth! They just keep comin'!
- It's always so good to see old friends and catch up!
- I am getting my hair cut this week so wish me luck! Also as a side note, I now have 10, count 'em, 10 GRAY HAIRS! EEK! I'm gonna have to add that to my list of things to take care of at the salon!
- I'm going consignment shopping again this week! Ahhh - heaven!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 10:26 PM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment