... with this season's cast of Dancing With The Stars! Besides Lance Bass and Warren Sapp, I'm not sure I'll be entertained. I mean, Lance Bass was once an N'Syncer so he should have rhythm. But I am super excited about his professional partner, Lacey Schwimmer. You probably wouldn't know who she was unless you watched So You Think You Can Dance. She was one of the finalists two seasons ago and she's so entertaining! That should be a great pair! Plus, Warren Sapp is Warren Sapp! Did you see all those York Peppermint Patty commercials? The mans got talent! But his downfall is that he is paired with Kym Johnson, the tall skinny blonde chick who was with Joey Fatone two seasons back. I just don't think that is a winning pair. He should have been paired with Katrina Sminoff!
On the flip side, the guys that DO watch the show (I'm not mentioning any names - AHEM - Chris) should be entertained by Brooke Burke and Kim Kardashian and of course Chris' favorite professional dancer, Julienne Hough. I must admit, Julienne is drop dead gorgeous! AND she can dance like nobody's business! She's phenomenal!
My last tirade is who the heck are Rocco DiSpirito, Jeff Ross and Cody Linley? And watch out for Cloris Leachman - I think she is like 83! That should definitely be interesting! Overall, I am not so sure I'm gonna like this season. You just can't beat last season! It was just great!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
I'm Disappointed ,,,
Posted by The Cassidys at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment