Tonight I had the wonderful opportunity to have coffee with Jeannie, something that is rare and very much missed! Since she has been on her rotations for med school, I only get to see her once in a blue moon . The stars were aligned tonight because we were able to meet up! Even though we don't get to see each other much, we always seem to pick right back up from where we left off. She is such a wonderful person and even better friend and I truly appreciate her and love her more than she could imagine. She always seems so interested (or at least pretends to be interested :)) in my life and that really means a lot to me. And of course, her life is always interesting to me! We may not be at the same stage in each other's lives, but she always cares enough to ask how things are. Plus, she shares a passion for coffee like I do, and I don't have any other friends that do so that is a bond that can never be broken! :) Jean Bean - I love you, miss you mean it! :)
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Cup o' Joe with Jean Bean
Posted by The Cassidys at 12:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment