Sunday, August 3, 2008

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. From here on out, I will be chasing Ethan around the room since he is NOW CRAWLING!!!
  2. Ethan's second tooth came through on July 30th - 10 days after the first tooth came!
  3. Holding a newborn baby, not even a day old, makes you realize all over again the miracle of life and just how beautiful and fragile they are.
  4. I love spending time with my sister. I've been spoiled this weekend because Liv came to stay with us Friday morning and is leaving tomorrow morning. I will miss her a lot.
  5. Carrie and Adam welcomed Kaitlyn on Wednesday, July 30th!
  6. I'm super excited about football season starting back up soon! The first Carolina Panthers pre-season game is next Saturday! Yipee!
  7. We are HOPEFULLY going to start working on our new lower deck in the next couple of weekends. We have an existing deck that was built with the house, but we've been wanting to do a secondary space for our table and chairs as well as the grill. Our existing deck will have our serving area/bar and seating. Stay tuned!
  8. I've GOT to start on some sort of diet - maybe South Beach again. I've just been eating crap lately and before I know it, it's gonna catch up to me!
  9. I love helping my sister with wedding plans. It brings back so many memories and makes me super excited about her wedding coming up! It's going to be so beautiful!
  10. Sometimes there is just nothing to talk about on my blog.

0 comments: