Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Terrible Aerobic Instructor!

You can tell I don't have a lot to talk about when I am venting about something like this! Tonight I went to my normal Tuesday night aerobic class that I really like. It is called Custom Cuts and it focuses on light weight training with a little cardio thrown in here and there. The instructor is so energetic and the class really kicks my butt, which needs to be done to whip me back into shape! Well, tonight she was not there and another instructor was filling in for her. She was terrible! First of all, I couldn't hear a word she was saying! She had a microphone ear piece thingy, but she was talking so softly and the music was so darn loud I couldn't hear her! Even if I could hear her, she had broken English (she was Spanish) and wasn't making any sense! Plus, she was just bouncing from one thing to another, not even along with the music or doing sets of any kind. Just a set here of bicep curls, then, oh yeah, let's come over here and do jumping jacks a few times! Then, she came over and started correcting my tricep curls! I can typically take constructive criticism from anyone that I like, but I was already ill and that didn't make Amanda a happy camper! Arrggghh - I could have done a better job teaching that class myself with no experience, besides leading warm ups with the Blue Belles ten years ago!

Ok I feel better now. Thanks for listening :)

0 comments: