Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Toys

I feel like Ethan does a lot of the same things over and over day in and day out, so I wanted to give him something fun and different to do today. I sat him down on the kitchen floor in front of the cabinet that holds our Tupperware and let him go to town! He started pulling stuff out and having a ball. Then I gave him two plastic spatulas that that just added to the fun!


3 comments:

Jason, Julie, Ian, and Ivy said...

haha...love it. Hey whatever works! Jason used to make fun of me for giving Ian this colorful plastic spoons to play with...but Ian had a ball with those things!

The Burleys said...

Camryn has a special cabinet that is just hers that holds my plastic mixing bowls, plastic spoons, and other things she can play with while I cook. Although she spreads it out all over the kitchen floor, and I have to dodge it like an obstacle course while I cook, it does keep her entertained! :)

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful idea! Why haven't I thought about it or done that yet?!