I finally got to meet Miss Kaitlyn Rae Ledford this morning, and again this afternoon! When I walked in, she was sleeping so peacefully in the bassinet so small and so beautiful! I got to hold her for almost an entire hour and she just slept like a little baby in my arms. Compared to Ethan, she just seemed so small. The nurse came and got her to do the hearing test, and when she came back she finally opened her eyes. I was just so overcome with emotion that I started crying, then Carrie and Adam did too! It's just so amazing to see this tiny little person that God created for Carrie and Adam. I've known Carrie for 10 years and to see the joy on her face to finally have Kaitlyn just fills me with such joy as well. To see Adam and how he is just so sweet with her is just precious! He's already wrapped around her finger! I can't wait to see her again!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment