Wednesday, July 30, 2008

He's on the move!

BIG NEWS - Ethan crawled today!!! He's been doing little mini scoots here and there and standing on all fours rocking back and forth for the longest time, but today he finally made that move and crawled about four steps! It was a little wobbly but it was a crawl none the less! I was just thrilled! I had to go to Spartanburg to pick up Abbey since my parents watched her for us while we were at the beach, so my mom got to witness this miraculous event! That was pretty special too.

Now we are in big trouble. When I put him in bed tonight he wasn't quite ready and had a lot of energy. I could hear him on the monitor rolling around and making lots of noise. He was quiet for about 10 minutes so I went in to check on him. When I peeked in I saw little eyes peering back at me though the slats on the crib! He was sitting up and attempting to pull up using the rails! I went in and said NO SIR and laid him back down with his paci. He cried for about all of 30 seconds and was quiet again for another 10 minutes. I came in the office to blog and then he started crying again. I was so sure he was asleep, so I checked on him again. This time he was half-way standing up and upset because he didn't' know how to get back down! Oh boy - we are in trouble. (He's finally asleep now)

Another BIG NEWS - Carrie and Adam now have a little girl to add to their family! Kaitlyn Rae Ledford was born today at 1:30 PM weighing 6 lbs. 13 oz. and 20 in. long. I cannot wait to see her! I am going to stop at the hospital on my way to work, and even go back during my lunch break! I'll be posting pictures tomorrow hopefully!

0 comments: