- New Moon is coming out on DVD March 20th!!!
- I love seeing the photographs on the Bing.com homepage. So beautiful, and interesting at the same time.
- I love the fact that when I ask E what he wants, he says "Ummmmm" and has an expression like he's thinking about it.
- My son will not eat processed chicken nuggets and for that I am grateful.
- E keeps bringing home the songs he's learning at school. Just this morning when I was changing his diaper he sang "Baby shark do do do do, baby shark do do do", all while doing finger motions like a shark. It brought back so many memories for me. E and I kept singing it with different animals.
- By the way, he LOVES to sing. He sings ALL THE TIME! His favorite is Bare Necessities, when we can make out what he is singing.
- Glee won a Golden Globe for best comedy/musical show! It certainly deserves it.
- Painting your closets are not so much fun. Your stuff is just all over the place for at least a day and you have to end up sleeping on the lumpy fold out couch in the bonus room.
- This week is going to be beautiful! Playground - here we come!
- After having the book for two months, Olivia (my sis) finally started reading Twilight!
Monday, January 18, 2010
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 2:00 PM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yay E!! Processed chicken is Yucky! I agree!
Post a Comment