- It's so wonderful to have understanding friends who know exactly what you're going through and love you no matter what the storm.
- A good way to burn off some of those calories from Thanksgiving is Fundaygos, an indoor inflatable playground for kids. I felt like a big kid myself.
- New Moon is way better the second time around.
- The most precious thing I've seen is a 2 year old and an 85 year old sitting and watching Jungle Book together.
- The average American gains 12 pounds around the holidays. A good way to start that is two Thanksgiving dinners in one day and Pumpkin Cheesecake three times in one weekend. No wonder I feel like my jeans have been painted on.
- Scrabble is my new favorite game!
- A good way to keep a child and a dog entertained is to give the child a flashlight. It's hilarious!
- I wish I didn't care so much about what people say or do.
- I'm going to be the big 3-0 in three days. Ugh. But ...
- We will be strolling the streets of NYC in three days!
Monday, November 30, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 12:00 PM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment