Tuesday, October 27, 2009

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. As of October 25th, my Granny Fae Ramborger has gone on to be in a better place. She lived a great life surrounded around many who loved her. I have to give her respect - she raised four boys! jeezy petes
  2. I love how Ethan is so snugly and smoochy in the morning. When we are spending the night out of town, he often joins us from the pack and play to snuggle with us before we get up. He likes to say "Hi mama" and "Hi dada" and snuggle next to us. While my eyes are halfway open, I'll open them and he'll be giving me "skimo" kisses. So sweet!
  3. It's Pink Lady apples, not Lady Gaga apples!
  4. We are going to be appled out! We bought 1 peck of apples, a gallon of apple cider, 1/2 dozen apple cider doughnuts AND apple cinnamon pancake mix. It all sounds so delightful to me though!
  5. Ethan is now 22 months old!
  6. One more month until Thanksgiving - ohhh I can already smell the turkey and pumpkin pie and dressing ....
  7. It's funny how many of my mom's old friends and colleagues from back in the days think that I look just like she did when she was my age. It's a nice compliment!
  8. Note to self - do not wake a sleeping child. We took my parents out to eat Saturday night for their birthday and we had to wake E from a very late nap (he was too excited and wound up to nap at his normal 12 pm time). It was like the exorcist and I will NEVER do that again!
  9. I can't wait to see E in his monkey costume on Halloween!
  10. I just realized I have ended every single sentence with an exclamation mark ... !

0 comments: