- Who knew that hanging out with people almost twice my age would be so fulfilling and fun.
- The mountains are a perfect place to reset your mind, reestablish your priorities and restart your faith.
- Watching the sunset over purple mountains is a life changing event. I highly suggest it.
- My hubby is an amazing photographer.
- Note to self: do NOT drink 5 cups of coffee in one day. It will make you bounce off the walls and not sleep at night. Why can't I ever remember this simple fact! :)
- I was reminded this weekend of my love for hiking. I wish I lived a close to all the many trails and waterfalls that are along the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- The NYC trip is officially booked for my 30th birthday! I am just bursting at the seams with excitement!
- I thank God every day for the many wonderful opportunities He gives our family to be able to enjoy the things that some people don't get the opportunity to.
- I've learned life is too short to worry about the things we cannot control. I need to repeat this 10 times a day to remind myself.
- I adore my in-laws and not a lot of people can say that. They took time out of their weekend to come stay with Ethan while we were in the mountains and for that I am so very thankful.
Monday, October 5, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 9:20 AM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment