- It's comforting to know that there are other children that have had just as many problems with ear infections, and the problems were solved with tubes! After my post on Tuesday, I had several good friends comment on how they could relate and that calmed my fears. Thank you Heather and Jules! (I will post an update tomorrow - it's been a long weekend and I need to rest!)
- Paula Abdul will not be back on American Idol next year. I'm not sure if I'm sad or relieved.
- I heart Starbucks coffee. Chris brought back an awesome souvenir mug and a pound of Pikes Place roast from his trip to Seattle. I am in heaven.
- I heart Sugarland. They had a concert on ABC on Monday night and I was just singing along with them just like I was there. It brought back so many memories of that concert that we went to and now I want to go again!!!
- Now that So You Think You Can Dance is over there is officially NOTHING on TV until the fall! BUT it will return in the fall for season 6! Yipee!
- I love all of our friends and they make everything in life that much more special.
- The 4th Annual Cassidy Luau was a hit this year! See my post tomorrow!
- God sure does have some funny humor. He also gives blessings in a strange way sometimes - even multiple blessings!
- Sometimes you just gotta trust that the mom and raised you will do just as wonderful as a job babysitting your child. I just gotta have faith!
- After a long weekend, I want to do NOTHING next weekend! Is that possible?
Sunday, August 9, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 8:44 AM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment