- Smart people make dumb decisions sometimes.
- There's no problem that a big bowl of ice cream won't fix.
- Ethan bit someone for the first time this week - eek.
- All single mamas out there get my utmost respect! Chris was in Seattle from Sunday night to Sunday morning for business, so it was all up to me to take care of my little man. Little Bubba and I did pretty good for ourselves. I had some wonderful bonding time with him and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!
- Life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get.
- Tis' easy to forgive, not to forget. I hate that.
- Since Chris was gone all week, I really got caught up on my scrap booking. I think I did about 8 pages - I'll try to post them later.
- After a lay-off here at work last week, it's now down to two of us left. Scary.
- My daddy had a knee replacement surgery this past week but is now doing wonderful. I pray for him to have a speedy recovery.
- One more month until Wilmington!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 8:17 PM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment