Monday, July 27, 2009

10 Things I Learned This Week

  1. It is possible to be swollen with pride for your own daddy - the roles been reversed for a change. He was inducted into the SC Coaches Hall of Fame on Sunday night, and I couldn't have been more proud.
  2. Humility is a wonderful trait that I hope I learned from my daddy.
  3. Working all day and trying to get a toddler fed and in bed all on four hours of sleep is quite the challenge.
  4. I really miss having a small group at church. Actually, I miss being at church.
  5. I am really digging the latest Taylor Swift CD!
  6. One more week until the luau! Yummmm - blue Hawaii's are calling my name.
  7. Don't tell Chris I told you, but he actually wants to see So You Think You Can Dance on tour when they come to Charlotte! :)
  8. My husband is officially 30 years old.
  9. Babies are just popping out everywhere! It must be in the water, so I better drink it filtered!
  10. My People magazine has officially stopped coming. In an attempt to save a few bucks, I decided to end it. After having the subscription for 4 years, I am in mourning so please don't mention it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to #10! Can't wait to see yall on the 8th!

Anonymous said...

Amen to #10! Can't wait to see yall on the 8th!