- Getting 10 hours of sleep at night does wonders.
- Books are much better than the movies. And WHY do they change the endings when they're already great to begin with?
- My son is a mama's boy ... and I love it. I do feel bad for Chris.
- I'm excited for the deals for CVS this week!
- Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino ice cream is DELISH ... but you might want to check the fat grams first before you eat the entire pint!
- It's amazing how your maternal instincts kick in when something bad happens, like your child falling in the swimming pool.
- Tim makes AMAZING margaritas. Just thinking of them makes me want one now.
- $40 is steep for one person for dinner.
- I'm inspired to paint a growth chart for E on a wall in his room. Stay tuned!
- One more week until vacation!
Monday, July 6, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 10:57 AM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I can't wait to hear about your growth chart! I have been wanting to do one that appears permanant, but I want to be able to take it with us in and when we ever do actually build our dream house! heeheehee!
So if you come up with something transportable, let me know!!
Post a Comment