I just had a wonderful customer service experience this morning that I just have to share with my blog readers! Both Chris and I appreciate great customer service and when we don't get it, it just rubs us the wrong way. I'm sure a lot of you are like that. Well, last week I trekked it over to CVS because they were having a fabulous deal on Pampers. Having a child in diapers, we buy a TON of them and need to find good deals where we can get them! On their website they were advertising Pampers for $8.99 and you get back $5 Extra Care Bucks. I had a $1 coupon as well so in the end it would have cost me $2.99 for a pack of 30 diapers. That's 10 cents a diaper! The limit was 3 so I bought 3, and got NO ECB's! I asked the manager what was up and she told me to call the 1-800 CVS number. So I did and I was told it was an error on the website and they could not honor it! I didn't like that answer. I hung up and called back to see if I could get a different answer, but I got the same answer. I had several friends with whom it worked for them so I wasn't letting this go. I wasn't taking NO for an answer! I let it go for a day but then decided to see if I can get an answer from emailing customer service. Here is the reply that I received in my in-box this morning!
Thank you for contacting CVS Pharmacy ExtraCare regarding your extra bucks not printing for Pampers. I apologize the Pampers ExtraBucks did not print at the time of the purchase. After reviewing the purchases made, as well as the promotions, I have issued a courtesy coupon in the amount of $15.00 on your account. The coupon will be available to print at the bottom of your register receipt on 06-19-2009 or any time there after when you have your card scanned while making a purchase.
We apologize for the confusion with the Pampers offer. The advertisement for the $5.00 Extra Buck offer was listed in error. Once we became aware of this listing we took steps to remove the offer. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you again.
Sincerely,
Yea!!! I was thrilled! It goes to show persistence pays off! :)

1 comments:
Yay! Glad they made it right! I really like CVS ... much more than Target and Walgreen's who tend to have awful customer service! As you well know from your last Target experience!
Post a Comment