Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Harry Peter Trip

I made it to Harris Teeter yesterday for the triple coupon event and I made out pretty good. I thought I'd share my deals:

Lawrys Marinade - 12 cents
Viva Big Roll paper towels - 14 cents each
Dole Mandarin can - 47 cents each (not the BEST deal)
Lipton Tea Bags (14 ct) - 21 cents each
Welches Aqua Juice - 70 cents each
White House applesauce (6 ct) - 87 cents each
Glade carpet deodorizer - 24 cents
Mentos gum - FREE
Snyders Pretzel Bits - 25 cents each

GRAND TOTAL BEFORE COUPONS - $54.91
GRAND TOTAL AFTER COUPONS - $11.54

TOTAL SAVINGS OF $43.37 = 79% SAVINGS!!! (It's sad that I tallied this up)

I heart Harris Teeter Triple Coupons! I was going to set all my stuff up and take a picture like all these moms do, but I just don't have the time.

2 comments:

carrie said...

You are so awesome at this. I must be an dumb dumb b/c I just can't get the hand of it. How long to you spend clipping and printing each week?

Lindsay said...

good job!! last time i went to bloom for triple coupons, i think i saved about 55%. not too bad considering there were some things i HAD to have and didn't have coupons for. LOVE COUPONS!