Ok - I admit it - I am obsessed with the Twilight Saga! I borrowed the first book from Carrie Wednesday and just finished it last night! I literally flew through it because I just couldn't put it down and couldn't get enough. I'm now onto borrowing New Moon from a friend! I'm cheap huh? I thought about why I am so hooked on this story and I figured out it's because I'm a natural hopeless romantic. I love a good, honest and true love story. I guess that's why I saw Titantic 8 times! Yes - 8 times! That's about 24 hours of my life I spent watching it, but it was worth every single minute! With Twilight, I have already seen it 4 times AND Carrie and I are having a girl night tonight and we're going to watch it! I feel like a teenager all over again - giggling and sighing over all the sweet parts. I want these two star-crossed lovers to work out, and feel sick to my stomach when I'm not sure they will. Of course, I watched the movie first, which I am sorta glad I did, or I don't think I would have wanted to read the books. But now that I have, I do agree the book, as always, is much better than the movie. The movie made it visual for me, but they go into much more explanation on the background of these vampires and there's so much more conversations that Edward and Bella have that isn't shown in the movie. There's so much to get into on why it's so good, but if you've read it you can agree with me I'm sure! Of course, I am now counting down the days that New Moon - the movie - comes out in November. I also found out that the next two books (there's four) have already been signed on to be movies as well! Yea!!! Just wanted to share my new obsession, and now you can tease me all you want, but I love it! Girls - holla if ya hear me! :)
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment