- NEVER EVER take my eyes off my child. It's a hard lesson to learn, but tragic things can happen in just minutes. I've been staying up to date with a story that happened in my hometown of Spartanburg of a little 2 year old that wandered off into the woods. He was found dead the next morning in a river about 1 mile from their house. That just makes my stomach hurt and makes me incredibly sad.
- I'm definitely not going skiing anytime soon. After seeing the tragedy that happened to Natasha Richardson, I don't think I'll be skiing ever again. It scares me already enough, but to know what can happen with just a small spill is pretty darn scary.
- I'm NOT planning on going to Africa anytime soon.
- I'm so glad Grey's Anatomy has some good story lines to it FINALLY! Two weeks ago was the best it's been in a long time and now it's just gonna get better. I wonder what will happen to Izzie?!?!
- I'm happy to be able to announce that Ben and Susan are PREGNANT! The reason I'm sharing it is because they've officially announced it as well. We are so excited for them in this new adventure. They have certainly had their shares of struggles and now God has blessed them! Yipee!
- I love saving money and getting more for it. Bloom grocery store had a triple coupon sale this weekend and I went twice. The first time I spent $19 and saved $40. The second time was smaller, but I spent $19 and saved $40. Amazing.
- My in-laws are wonderful people. They are always there for us when we need them no matter what. They came down bright and early Saturday morning to help out with our landscaping and watching Ethan so we could get it done. Of course, they'll jump at the chance to see Ethan anytime.
- Certain comments from certain people just annoy me. It's rude to comment on how much money someone has and how they choose to spend it!
- I'm looking forward to Easter. Even though last year was Ethan's official first, this year really counts because he can search for eggs, or at least let's hope so. I'm pumped about his Easter outfit too!
- One last consignment sale this Wednesday. Boo hoo!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love you guys and so proud of you. Hope to see you soon. Again THANKS FOR BLOGGING. Love Devri
I want details on the Wednesday consignment sale!
Post a Comment