I love listening to Matt & Ramona in the afternoons on my ride home. If you don't live in the Charlotte area, you probably have no idea who I'm talking about. They are on 107.9 and have an afternoon show from 2 to 7 and they are hilarious! I LOVE listening to all they have to say! They keep me awake on my ride home! Every day they do a different game or topic, but on Friday afternoons they do overrated/underrated. They pick three topics and have callers call in with their opinions. It's so funny and a great topic of discussion to have at the dinner table as well! So I decided to do the same on Fridays and give my opinions about their topics. I know it's Monday, but I'll kick it off this week and do another one this Friday! I'd love to hear your opinions too!
- GINGERBREAD HOUSES: UNDER-RATED
Although I haven't built one in years, I love them! They are so cute and I love seeing the creativity in the different houses I've seen. You can get kits that are so cheap, there's no reason not to. I can't wait until next year so I can built one with E! If you haven't been to Grove Park Inn around Christmas, you really should stop by. They have the most incredible display of gingerbread houses I've ever seen!
- WILL SMITH: UNDER-RATED
I LOVE Will Smith! Ever since Fresh Prince of Bel Air, I have always liked him! And when he came out with music, he was even better! Getting Jiggy with It and Parents Just Don't Understand are among the best of the best! Then when he started doing movies, like Ali and Pursuit of Happyness, and of course one of my favorite movies ever, Hitch, I realized how wonderful of an actor that he truly is. I don't think he's recognized enough for what he does for the industry. More than anything, I admire his relationship with his wife, Jada and his children.
- PETS ON TRIPS: OVER-RATED
Every time we go on a trip, we are overly stressed out because we're already trying to fit all of our stuff and Ethan's stuff, then we realize we have to leave room for Abbey. I'll hate to see it when we have baby #2! Plus, then you have to worry about taking care of them when you're away when all you want to do is relax. Sometimes it's just easier to just put them in a kennel, as horrible as that sounds.

0 comments:
Post a Comment