I came down with a "touch of the flu" (is what my doc called it ) late Monday evening. I went to bed early because I wasn't feeling great and woke up at 10:30 PM with a small fever and chills and feeling like I was going to be sick. I took some Nyquil Cold and Flu and was able to sleep until 7 am. I woke up with a multiple of symptoms of the flu, without going into details. Chris took the day off to take care of E and me. I went to the dr. at 10 and the came home and was in bed all day long. This is the first time I've been able to do anything other than lay. This is what sucks the most:
- being quarantined in our bedroom and not being able to see my family
- not being able hold and kiss my little, and big, men
- feeling like absolute crap all day long
- having to get up and "use the bathroom" every 30 minutes
- having to type this blog with gloves on so i don't spread any germs
- not having an appetite and not wanting to eat anything
- knowing that i have to clean the house and prepare for a shower in three days!
- not having any energy and all I can do is lay there; i get dizzy if i try to watch tv or read
Now, I just hope I get to feeling better very soon! Back to bed i go.

1 comments:
That's no fun. BUT. Just wait until your husband gets sick...then gives it to you. And you still have to take care of your baby AND pray he/she doesn't get it...and if they do..you're better by then. Sigh. Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment