Totally a surprise - not the fact he got one, but where he got one! I knew he had been teething again because he had all the same symptoms and mannerisms, so I've been giving him Tylenol and Baby Oralgel on his upper gums. They have been looking inflamed and irritated so I was sure those were next. Well, we were in the dressing room at Old Navy today while I was getting his ok on some dresses. :) He gave me a big toothy grin, and there it was! I saw it and I literally shrieked! It was the lower right lateral incisor! He has had the bottom two, lower central incisors, for 3 weeks now, but those puppies aren't supposed to come in next! I was quite surprised! And he actually had been sleeping very well with no peep the past three nights, so if it came in today, which I'm sure it did (i didn't see it yesterday), then he handled it pretty well! I'll post a picture when I can actually capture the little booger! He's so fast!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Ethan Got A New Tooth!
Posted by The Cassidys at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment