- It's always wonderful to see old friends. I had a high school reunion meeting Saturday and got to hang out and of course gossip (just a little) with some girls from back in the days. It's always so much fun! Plus, I got to see Jeannie Friday night - a big bonus!
- It's always wonderful to STILL feel right at home when you go back to your hometown to visit. My mom does a good job of making me feel comfortable every time! Thanks Mom! I love you!
- It's nice to be able to talk with my dad about sports and the Olympics. He LIVES for track and field, so needless to say, he's glued to the TV from here to the rest of the Olympics! He didn't get a son, but I hope he still feels like he can talk to me about sports!
- I have an addiction. My recent addiction is buying clothes for Ethan! I don't know how it happens, but my feet just seem to drift into children's clothing stores when I'm walking by them and I seem to come out with a bag every time! I stopped by the Gaffney outlets on my way home Saturday and ended up buying $100 worth of clothes for Ethan! There were sales!!! It's all cute anyways!
- I did pretty darn good on the South Beach diet these past two weeks! I weighed myself at my parents house and if the scale is correct, that means I've lost 6 pounds! I do already feel better and the proof is in the clothes. I FINALLY fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans! I've been trying those bad boys on at least once a month to see if they just HAPPEN to fit, and they never did, until now! Yipee! Now I can officially add whole wheat bread and fruit back into the diet. Yea!!!
- I deserve a gold metal for staying up to watch the Olympics! I've tried my hardest to stay up way past my bedtime and watch Michael Phelps and the gymnasts, but only made it a couple of nights. But last night, you better believe I had to watch history happen! That was an awesome race and Michael Phelps is just boy wonder!
- I have never crawled around on the floor so much in my life! I crawl right along with Ethan and he'll follow me into rooms and around furniture, so we have a lot of fun!
- I've had a scrappers block this weekend! It's hard to have your creative juices flowing page after page, but now I'm at a standstill! I need some inspiration!
- I have one last free weekend before the hoopla begins (all the showers and other stuff that is). I'm so excited for Liv and all the festivities that are going on the next month, but let's face it - I'm gonna be exhausted and broke! :)
- It was great to get back in church after being gone for the past 3 weeks!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
10 Things I Learned This Week
Posted by The Cassidys at 6:45 PM
Labels: 10 Things I Learned This Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment